JARA Corporation takes great care to protect your privacy.
Below are JARA’s policies on privacy.
Data Gathering and Use
When a user registers for services operated by JARA, JARA will ask for the user’s name, email address, and other information required to register.
JARA may ask for more detailed personal information depending on the services that the user uses.
Purpose of Use
Information Sharing and Disclosure
JARA does not sell or circulate personal information. JARA may disclose personal information in the following circumstances.
- The user has consented to information disclosure or sharing.
- Information disclosure or sharing is deemed necessary to provide the goods and services that the user prefers.
- A company contracted by JARA to conduct business for the purpose of providing goods and services to the user deems the information to be necessary. (Unless JARA has expressly notified the user, no such company may use personal information provided by JARA for a purpose beyond the extent necessary.)
- An official inquiry under law is received from a public authority, such as a court or the police,
- There is an urgent need as the life, body, or property of a person is in imminent danger.