The vehicles that Japan has been selling across the world, right from the start
JARA Corporation aims to be a company capable of contributing to the recycling-based society by achieving full, reliable, and economical vehicle life for users of Japanese vehicles across the world with recycled automotive parts made in conformity with the Act on Recycling, etc. of End-of-Life Vehicles.
- 1: A company worthy of lots of “Thanks!” from our customers
- To “contribute to the recycling-based society”, our fundamental principle, it goes without saying that first we must make our customers extremely satisfied with our products and services. We aim to be a company that is worthy of lots of “Thanks!” from all our customers as we remain a company that is always responsive, frank, and honest with our customers.
- 2: A company worthy of lots of “Thanks!” from stakeholders
- Like people, companies cannot survive in isolation. A precondition for our existence is having various stakeholders to support the company, notably shareholders. We aim to be a company that is worthy of lots of “Thanks!” from all our stakeholders, as we strive to build relationships that are fair and faithful, in conformity with the letter and the spirit of the law.
- 3：A company worthy of lots of “Thanks!” from the whole of society
- We aim to be a company that is worthy of lots of “Thanks!” from the whole of society, as we contribute to establishing the eternal recycling-based society at the global level, by growing optimal automotive recycling systems throughout the world.